Saturday 25 October 2014

Thomas Truax with Brian Viglione - Feelin' Bad For Dracula

Feelin' Bad for Dracula - Single, Thomas Truax

Boo! Did I make you jump? Oh. OK then. Play it your way. I'll just turn the other way and talk to the people that really care. Mother, are you reading this...?

It's Spooky Saturday on the blog and I'm very pleased to be bringing you an awesome record which is going to be released on Monday, just in time for Halloween. It's another exciting sound via those lovely lovely skeletal bods at the ghostly PindropPublicity (wooooooooooo) etc. OK, I'll quit it with the scary stuff before it gets old.

Anyway, here you go. First of all, the usuals - hoik your bones over to the iTunes page to have a listen to Thomas Truax with Brian Viglione and their new single "Feelin' Bad For Dracula"

itunes.apple.com/us/album/feelin-bad-for-dracula-single/id920127729

As previously mentioned it's out on 27th October, there'll be a video to follow and I'll verily update the page when that is out - but in the meantime, this is a corker of a track. It's very morose, mean and moody and lots of other things beginning with M and I loves it a heck of a lot. It's got a nicely dubby edge to it and Truax has a voice very much in the rich baritone style that really makes my thighs moist. It's darkly melancholy without being too over the top and it's a perfect accompaniment to All Hallow's Eve.

It's definitely well worth a listen and a purchase and if you don't buy it, I'm coming round to your house to trick or treat and I won't leave until you admit defeat and spend your cash on it. And nobody deserves to be scared like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment