Thursday 12 November 2015

Apollo Junction - Born For Now




























It's been a long time, dear reader (s). Well over a month. Tempus, as they say, doth verily fugit. I mentioned that I might not be blogging as much and that has sadly come true. I'm hoping I might be back more in the new year, but for now posts will still be sporadic. 

However, I am back today for a few short moments to let you know that one of my favourite acts from earlier in the year Leeds/London based Apollo Junction are back with a brand new song - and I really felt you all ought to know about it. 

First of all, here's my post on them from earlier in the year: here

And as always, I'd like to share with you all the necessaries before we begin.

Here's their twitter feed:


Here's their Facebookz:


Here's their website:



And if ye clicketh the linky above, you'll be lucky enough to listen to/watch the new self made video for their new track 'Born For Now' - they're quite fit, you know :D

I wanted to give this a feature as it is a PERFECT slice of electro-indie pop and listening to it has really given an otherwise exceptionally dreary afternoon a lift. It's got a brilliant vibe to it - a real anthemic feel, that gives you a buzz, and believe me, I really need one right now.

I really rate these guys a lot - and it seems I'm not the only one, BBC Radio 2's Janice Long has played this ruddy brilliant track 6 times, and not just because the needle was stuck on the gramaphone either!

You'll be able to preorder from iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/us/album/born-for-now-single/ and I highly suggest you do.

If your Autumn playlist has got decidedly dull and grey - then get this. You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment