Sunday 29 March 2015

Flights of Helios - Factory(Remixes)

Factory cover art

Hello. We are perilously close to Monday aren't we? We're teetering over the Monday Manhole, possibly about to fall in, unless we steady ourselves with a cup of tea and a Bakewell Finger.

Anyway, with that in mind, I'm bringing you a bit of a blog update on one of my favourite acts, to see us into the new working week.

Regular reader(s) will be aware that for some time now I've been championing Oxford drone pop act Flights of Helios, because they are, quite frankly, the canine's appendages. Before you go any further, I'd like you to take a moment to go and read my previous posts/mentions of the band and to acquaint yourselves with their frankly immense sound. You can do that here: FLIGHTS OF HELIOS.

Those brill bods at PinDrop have alerted me to the fact that their brilliant single from last year "Factory" has had some stellar remixes and I'm happy to be featuring these on the blog today.

You can listen in to the various tracks on their soundcloud page here:

soundcloud.com/flights-of-helios/sets/factory-remixes

And I highly suggest you do.

The guys were my Band of 2014 and their subsequent release "Succubus" was just as fantastic. So if, like me, you're patiently waiting for their next musical outing, you've got these great remixes to keep you going - each of them offers a really different sound and chance to hear the track in a totally different light. You can also watch the original video to the single on the Soundcloud page too.

If that's whetted your musical whistles, then all you need to do is head on over to their Bandcamp page

flightsofhelios.bandcamp.com/

And give them your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment