Sunday 15 March 2015

The Whereabouts - Money and Fame



Howdy. Howdy one and all. It's Sunday and that can only mean one thing. It's Sunday. That message was brought to you by the Ministry of Stating the Bleeding Obvious. However, meaningless statements aside I do have some absolutely brilliant music to bring you that will hopefully shake you all out of your lie-in lethargy.

People who frequent this blog regularly (about 3 of you), will remember that last year I featured a brilliant act called The Whereabouts. If you should so wish to, you can go and read my previous post on them and bring yourself up to speed on what they're all about (hint: you absolutely won't be disappointed).

Read my previous post HERE

The group are now back with an absolute corker of a track and I'm really pleased to be featuring it (and them) again on these pages. The new song is called "Money and Fame" and you can listen to and watch it via the wonder that is The YooToobs - so follow the link below:

The Whereabouts - Money and Fame

You can find out more about the band here:

thewhereaboutsofficial.com/

You can Tweet them here:

twitter.com/TheWhereabouts_

But you really do need to get their new song in your lives, like, pronto. This is such a great number, it's got guitar riffage and raw vocals to die for and it's so full of sparky energy it could light up the National Grid for totes ages and stuff. I said in my previous post about the band, they were one to watch over the coming 12 months and I think this new song further cements my belief.

Another stellar outing from a brilliantly talented group. More please!



No comments:

Post a Comment